LocalEdge, a Hearst Media Services Company, is a premier multi-media organization, leading the transition to web-based advertising for small to mid-size businesses across all industries. With its digital focus on internet marketing, LocalEdge is the “digital center of excellence” of Hearst Communications, providing its web-based products through its direct sales team, a|
n agency channel, and through our reseller partners.
We are currently seeking Major Partnership Managers who will be assigned to specific customers in the LocalEdge Direct, Reseller or Agency channels. The Major Partnership Manager is the primary contact to our partners, and ensures client satisfaction with our products and services as well as client retention through continuous outreach and timely product fulfillment.
The Major Partnership Manager is responsible for the following:
• Monitor and manage workflow with other internal work groups to ensure timely completion and activation of each product. This includes managing a team to ensure compliance in regards to policies and procedures related to purchases and orders submitted. Audit completed orders to ensure product accuracy and quality.
• Conducts regular outreach to partners to review order status and make recommendations as needed to maintain product performance and customer service standards
• Create, update, and provide training materials to partners in regards to product overviews, order submission practices, tracking reports, product fulfillment tools, and the customer dashboard. This includes making product solution recommendations to ensure optimum performance of the digital marketing plan
• Resolves all account issues and concerns originating from the digital media partner or requests from internal work groups
• Create and maintain order tracking reports
The ideal candidate has a college degree with 3+ years of experience managing major accounts in sales operations support, marketing / advertising, and/or customer service, preferably in a web environment. Strong attention to detail and organization is essential in this position. Must be able to communicate effectively with customers and internal work groups. A high level of proficiency with internet browsers, Word, Excel, Power Point and Access is required. Knowledge of or experience with HTML, DreamWeaver, Photoshop and FTP are a plus and will be useful in this position. Must be able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven atmosphere and be able to manage changing priorities. Must be able to adjust schedules / shifts to accommodate clients across various time zones.
We are proud to be an EEO employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
LocalEdge, Inc. - 23 months ago