This position is responsible for preparing and painting make ready units for releasing. The Make Ready Technician provides necessary repairs for all aspects of the units and is responsible for bringing units up to market ready condition.
- Follow and maintain the preventative maintenance programs established within the company.
- Review daily work order priorities with the Maintenance Technician Supervisor at the beginning of each day.
- Ensure all vacant apartments are ready and painted prior to move-in by completing a Make-Ready Checklist of needed services and repairs. Complete all services and repairs correctly and on schedule.
- Inspect vacant apartments and inform the Maintenance Technician Supervisor of needed repairs and services.
- Perform routine maintenance tasks, minor maintenance requests, routine preventative maintenance, and repairs as needed.
- Monitor the physical condition of the community and immediately report and correct maintenance issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Assist Maintenance Technician Supervisor by conducting inventory of supplies and parts needed.
BH Management Services Inc. - 10 months ago