This position is responsible for preparing make ready units for releasing. The Make Ready provides necessary repairs for all aspects of the units and is responsible for bringing units up to market ready condition. Previous experience as a Make Ready Technician is preferred.
- Required to be On Call once a month!
- Follow and maintain the preventative maintenance programs established within the company.
- Review daily work order priorities with the Maintenance Technician Supervisor at the beginning of each day.
- Ensure all vacant apartments are ready prior to move-in by completing a Make-Ready Checklist of needed services and repairs. Complete all services and repairs correctly and on schedule.
- Inspect vacant apartments and inform the Maintenance Supervisor of needed repairs and services.
- Perform routine maintenance tasks, minor maintenance requests, routine preventative maintenance, and repairs as needed.
- Monitor the physical condition of the community and immediately report and correct maintenance issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Assist Maintenance Supervisor by conducting inventory of supplies and parts needed.
BH Management Services Inc. - 14 months ago