The incumbent will be responsible for material handling, material measuring, weighing, and compounding of formulas to achieve established KPI's (Key Performance Indicators) while complying with quality and EOHS (Environmental, Occupational Health and Safety) standards.
- cGMP compliance through housekeeping, and batch record accuracy.
- Controls equipment that processes raw materials into intermediate compounds and final formula mixes.
- Measure ingredients using balance scales and volume indicators.
- Pumps derivatives, mixes and final formulas into specified containers.
- Observes recording instruments, and make adjustments to steam, water, and vacuum valves to regulate temperature and pressure during processing to achieve specified results.
- Pull and submit necessary testing to lab.
- Monitor water treatment system and report any alarms or warnings.
- Cleaning and sanitization of tanks and equipment.
- High School Diploma / GED required.
- Previous work experience in compounding or related assignments.
Ability to work nights, weekends, variable shifts and overtime as required
Ability to communicate (read, write and speak) in English.
Mathematics and reading skills.
Ablility to lift at least 60 pounds with or without accomodation
Assembly / Disassembly of compounding equipment.
Colgate-Palmolive takes a bite out of grime. The company is a top global maker and marketer of toothpaste and soap and cleaning products....