Avertest provides breath alcohol testing, urine collections and drugs of abuse screening services to judicial programs, DOT regulated businesses and workplace clients.
Avertest is seeking a full-time male employees to assist with all daily operations associated with urine collection in connection with judicial and workplace drug testing.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Engage in regular interaction with customers (i.e. judges, prosecutors, probation officers, and treatment counselors)
- Oversee the entire specimen collection process.
- Perform specimen analysis.
- Report specimen results.
- Knowledge and skill in performing urinalyses.
- Ability to maintain a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work with others and independently.
- Ability to complete job with no errors.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Skill in the use of computers; especially Microsoft word, excel and e-mail.
Based upon the requirement for directly observed collections, this position must be held by a male.
- Interest in criminal justice and health care
- Attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- A strong desire to learn.
- Applicants must have at least a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in conducting urinalysis or similar specimen collection is preferred
Avertest seamlessly integrates every element of your drug and alcohol testing program, alleviating your workload and shifting the focus to...