Us Security Associates is currently looking for qualified candidates to fill our current openings for a part time position. Each Candidate must meet the following qualifications and be able to perform all job responsibilities.
Job Responsibilities would include but not limited to the following
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to provide excellent customer service. Customer Service experience preferred
- Effective Communicator (orally and written)
- Flexibility to work beyond typical business hours, to include weekend and evening work
- Applicants must be able to pass a Criminal Background Investigation and Drug Screening
- Must be able to walk/stand for long periods of time
- CPR/ First aid certified
- Conduct unarmed foot and /or vehicle patrols (interior and/ or exterior) of client site property: control access: monitor CCTV and alarm systems.
- Detect suspicious activities and watch for criminal acts or client rule infractions at or near assigned post which may be a threat to the property, client or employees at site.
- Respond in a timely manner to all accidents and incidents including emergencies, fires, alarms, bomb threats, and intrusions by following emergency response proceedings in accordance with the Operating Procedure.
- Investigate and write reports on all incidents and accidents.
- Seek opportunities with customer and tenants and be friendly, helpful and attentive to enhance their experience at the property.
- Report to work on time and complete shift assignments (including overtime if assigned) in assigned complete clean uniform.
- Understand and successfully executes his/her post orders including the enforcement of client rules and regulations, as well as company policies.
- Perform additional functions,duties,and specific tasks of a similar nature and scope as necessary in order to achieve assigned business objectives.
U.S. Security Associates - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard -