1. Education: A.A.S. degree or equivalent; Graduate of an approved school for Radiologic Technology; Mammography License preferred
2. Experience: Continuing experience of performing at least 200 mammograms in 24 months or criteria to be re-certified; Minimum 1 year of mammography experience preferred
3. License/Certification Required: Current N.Y. State license in good standing with the American registry of Radiological Technology; Certification in Mammography with ARRT; continuing education of 24 credit hours per biennium; 15 credit hours in film screen mammography preferred; 8 credit hours in digital mammography preferred
4. Skills: Ability to perform mammograms digitally preferred; must have QC/QA knowledge, PACS experience helpful
Positions and exposes the breast with the prescribed doses of radiation under the supervision of the Radiologist. Ensures patient information entered into Imagecast MAM module is accurate and complete.
- This is a part time, 32 hour a week position, working Monday - Friday with the occasional Saturday.
Incorporates the Highland PROMISE standards in all daily activities.
Performs under limited supervision, always following established procedures and accepted professional standards. Establishes and maintains good interpersonal communication with patients and department staff. Maintains patient confidentiality while employed at Highland Hospital and after termination of employment. Works with a diverse patient population. Understands and is fully aware and supports the rights of all Highland Hospital patients.
Highland Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Highland Hospital - 20 months ago
The buzz about the University of Rochester is music to some ears. While the private, upstate New York research university is nationally...