Hours of Work:
Per Diem, number of hours and schedule will vary
Primarily in Williamsville Office. May require travel to other offices in Hamburg, Lancaster and Amherst.
1. Hold and maintain current New York State license and ARRT certification.
2. Mammography certification, preferred.
3. Knowledge of applicable patient positioning and technique selections for modality.
4. Ability to communicate productively orally and in the written form.
5. Maintain good relations with co-workers and other organizational departments.
6. Able to stand on feet for an extended period of time.
7. Able to walk, stoop, kneel, bend, pull and twist for an extended period of time.
8. Basic Lifting as required, not to exceed 25 pounds.
1. Patient Care
Professional, positive and caring attitude throughout entire patient encounters; work with and assist a wide range of individuals in a variety of situations.
2. Examination – Perform requested exams according to the American College of Radiology (ACR) standards in an accurate and timely manner and as outlined in Mammography Department Policy & Procedural Manual.
Works in fast-paced, clean, air conditioned, properly lit environment
Contact Department Manager, Karen Blatto, at 716-631-2500 extension 2128.
Submit cover letter and resume to:
Human Resources Coordinator
55 Spindrift Drive
Williamsville, NY 14221