Primary function . Responsible for the initial contract negotiations and renewals for Accelecare Wound Professionals (physician group) in existing as well as new business development expansion areas. Financial management, analysis and implementation of provider contracts as well as physician credentialing process .
Long Description :
Education . Bachelor’s Degree in business, healthcare or finance or a minimum of 4 years experience in contracting, managed care or legal setting.
Experience. Two years experience in physicians group managed care contracting.
Other knowledge/ Skills.
Consultant : Chris Kerr
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as public relations, marketing and selling ability.
- Highly organized and able to work with deadlines constrains.
- Excel/ Word skills/ Power Point skills.
- Financial analysis skills.
- Understanding of Healthcare Compliance Issues.
- Understanding of managed care and insurance concept including CMS, W/C, HMO, PPO, POS, PPS.
- Understanding of managed care contracts, legal documentation and legal language/concepts.
- Understanding of healthcare payment methodologies.
- Understanding of physician and group credentialing process.
Accelecare - 15 months ago
Accelecare is a leading national provider of inpatient, outpatient, and long term care wound management services. Accelecare partners with...