Managed Care Contracting Coordinator The Managed Care Contracting Coordinator is responsible for managed care sales support and the internal implementation, compliance, and maintenance of Aegis’ managed care agreements. This individual works within the company as a resource for managed care education and issue resolution. He or she has the overall goal of improving communications, documentation and education to optimize the contracting process.
This individual will research new payor opportunities and assist in the preparation of presentations, reports and proposals. He or she will oversee the credentialing functions and implement a tracking system for credentialing and documentation workflows. The Coordinator will document payor participation, coverage policies, reimbursement, and other contract terms and ensure that all managed care issues are documented and resolved. The selected individual will coordinate participation in regional trade shows, conventions and meetings and must be open to traveling.
Qualified candidates must possess:
• A Bachelor’s Degree (strongly preferred)
• Experience and knowledge of the healthcare industry required
• Ability to problem-solve
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and adapt to changing priorities
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Have the ability to work independently to meet goals, deadlines, and deliverables
• Strong organizational and time management skills with an attention to detail
• Experience using Microsoft Word and Excel programs
• Experience with SharePoint (preferred)
Aegis Sciences Corporation - 13 months ago