We have an exciting full time opening for an Information Technology professional to help support our two Mills in Iowa. The job will be based out of our home office in Eldora, IA but will also be supporting the Dyersville, IA Mill. This position requires a customer service oriented individual that likes a challenge and a variety of responsibilities.
- Front line responder to troubleshooting hardware and software reported problems both local and remote;
- Diagnose, resolve or escalate issues to appropriate corporate support teams
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of support requests and resolution details;
- Ensure adherence to escalation procedures by responding to complex and high impact calls in a timely fashion;
- Ensuring that the network infrastructure is up and running,
The Ideal Candidate :
- Liaise with managers and corporate head office as required.
Alltech offers a comprehensive benefits package and an atmosphere for professional and personal development. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status. Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com referencing the position title. No phone calls, please. Alltech is an EOE Employer.
- 1-3 years’ experience providing desktop support;
- Proficiency in MS Windows XP/Windows 7 and MS Office 2007/2010 including SharePoint
- Ability to communicate to users at all levels in an effective, efficient and courteous manner;
- Ability to undertake the means necessary to resolve persistent or high impact problems;
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics, Process manufacturing or Agriculture Industry would be an asset.
Alltech Nutrition - 16 months ago