- Provide Regional coverage and expertise for Xerox Print Services (XPS), with primary ownership for the Assessment and Design phases of the XPS sales cycle.
- Specialist role with regional coverage focusing on direct USCO accounts and territories (large / medium accounts). Strong focus on driving $5,000 month Non-Xerox services contracts.
- Take the lead in providing expertise, consultation and support during the assigned phases of an XPS sales cycle.
- Cleary articulate, both internally and externally, the dynamics of the current Managed Print Services market and what is driving businesses/partners to move towards the MPS model
- Implement Xerox Print Services working processes and tools to Assess, Design, Implement and Manage [ADIM] an XPS solution to both existing clients as well as potential new clients
- Coach and support sales team(s) in XPS prospect selection and initial development based on key defined selection criteria to address the “sweet spot” of XPS marketplace.
- Develop, articulate and deliver to clients compelling value propositions describing the customer benefits by role (i.e. Finance, IT) of the XPS solution in terms of consistency and control, improved services, managing costs and managing compliance.
- Develop working relationships with key players value chain partners and the various application teams that will be used in the Implementation and Manage phases of the XPS sales cycle
- Take the lead in presenting proposed XPS solution to customers and influencing buy decisions
Minimum High School Diploma / (GED) / Secondary School GCSE or equivalent
Preferred Bachelor's Degree
Preferred LSS Green Belt Certification or in process to achieve
Candidate Background: Skills, Knowledge & Ability: Minimum requirements:
Demonstrated consistent successful selling or equivalent experience (Marketing preferred).
Proven executive level selling skills.
Demonstrated project / program management.
Demonstrated effectiveness in applying appropriate sales and account management processes and tools.
Demonstrates effective negotiation skills.
Proactively identifies and solves problems.
Works with account teams to monitor and ensure customer satisfaction.
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Xerox - 10 months ago
Why build your career at Xerox?
Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, customer...