Managed Print Sales Specialists are responsible for analyzing Dahill customer print requirements, costs and proposing printer maintenance and service agreements which will improve efficiencies and streamline their print usage.
You will be fully training and enabled to introduce and sell the Dahill MPS (managed print services) program to current and new customers. MPS will improve the return on a client’s investment in their current print technology.
You will engage current clients and prospects in a consultative approach as you propose recommendations to improve their print usage effectiveness and efficiency. You will work directly with IT managers, CFO's and business leaders to introduce the benefits of Dahill’s MPS program in a joint effort to determine a proper print solution.
As a qualified candidate you will be able to:
• Manage the print sales process from start to finish
• Conduct a print analysis using Excel analysis tools, mapping physical customer inventory and generating competitive pricing options
• Enter, update and edit all sales activity in a CRM designed to assist you in tracking opportunities
• Develop and present professional customer proposals and presentations including creation of detailed floor plans, usage trends, and cost analysis related to MPS opportunities
• Work closely with all sales specialists to ensure new and existing customers have been properly assessed for Dahill's MPS program
• Conduct quarterly account reviews to maintain high level of customer satisfaction
• Participate in Dahill IT and sales events, tradeshows, and open houses to build strong relationships with customers
• Demonstrate a commitment to Dahill sales process, values, and ethics
Desired Qualifications include:
• BS/BA degree in Business or other related field.
• Previous Outside Sales Experience; preferred but not required .
• Must have a valid driver's license and minimum level of auto insurance coverage.
• Proficiency using MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel & Outlook).
• Excellent communication & presentation skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team-oriented environment.
• Ability to influence, negotiate and gain commitment at all organizational levels.
Qualified candidates will be required to pass a drug screen, background check, and motor vehicle report.
Dahill- A Xerox Company headquartered in San Antonio is a solely owned subsidiary of the Xerox Corporation. The Texas born and grown...