with occasional OT or weekend work
The Management Accountant is primarily responsible for taking actions that ensure transactions impacting the financial reports are properly monitored, controlled and posted to the general ledger in the proper period. This development position can be within a Segment, Financial Center, fiscal/ legal entity or manufacturing center in all geographic areas of the world.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
* Balance sheet account review and reconciliation and preparation of associated BS notes.
* P&L variance analysis including review of detailed revenue and cost transactions.
* Subsystem control including fixed assets, payroll and inventory.
* Participation to physical count (inventory, fixed assets) and reconciliation with sub-ledger.
* Control and preparation of general ledger entries including prepaid, accruals, allocations, etc.
* Ad Hoc reporting, analysis or projects as required
* Assist in the preparation of annual budget
* Provide assurance about the accuracy of information contained in financial reports and their compliance with statutory requirements
Previous Experience and Competencies:
- 1-6 years in a financial role
- Standard oral and written communication skills and customer oriented.
- Strong Excel skills
Finance or Accounting Degree