Minneapolis Community and Technical College (MCTC) is a comprehensive two year college located in downtown Minneapolis, serving the diverse, multi-cultural communities of Minneapolis and Saint Paul. MCTC provides a complete offering of developmental, liberal arts, pre-professional, professional and technical programs.
Examples of Duties:
MINNESOTA ASSOCIATION OF PROFESSIONAL EMPLOYEES (MAPE)
Under the provisions of Article 16, Section 3 of the labor agreement between the State of Minnesota and the Minnesota Association of Professional Employees, the following position is posted for information purposes.
Employment Condition: Part-Time, Unlimited
Hours of Work: Monday-Friday (Varied schedule) 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
This position will develop, implement and maintain the data management systems to support customized training and grant initiatives for the college Workforce Development, Continuing Education and Customized Training unit. This will include working as a team with the Dean and Directors of CE/CT to develop an overall strategy for continued improvement, revenue growth, pricing, client sales and marketing, business proposal and grant writing, and information/ data management. This position will draw data from multiple sources and determine how to present data in a usable and reportable format. This position is critical to CE/CT administrative decision-making and in operational processes and client/ business relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in a closely related field.
- Knowledge of statistical analysis and calculation of training product event costs, revenues, profitability, etc.
- This position requires a minimum of 3 years of professional experience in related areas.
- Experience in a position which required managing multiple priorities and requests simultaneously.
- Experience in a lead worker or supervisory position.
- Must be able to write independently and with clarity.
- Must be able to perform market research and data analysis to develop and offer successful programs.
- Proficiency in ISRS and / or Lumens or demonstrated ability to learn, use and customize learning management systems and client database.
- Experience organizing and implementation of continuing education/training programs/contract proposals.
Within your application materials please address how you meet each of the minimum qualifications and any of the preferred qualifications.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested individuals should apply via the Minnesota Management & Budget website ( http://www.careers.state.mn.us/ ) August 8, 2013 - August 12, 2013.
Minneapolis Community and Technical College - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard