The Management Analyst II collects performance indicators and analyzes trends and management information from all internal departments and contractors. Determines the efficacy of existing procedures and recommends the implementation of new processes. Develops tools to monitor and improve performance and mitigate potential performance risks. Monitors trends for call center and kiosk performance and provides recommendations for improved end user experience and accelerated adoption of self-service model.
- Completes transaction quality and risk based reviews. Develops and issues regular performance and quality control reports, on a monthly or other appropriate interval, including statistical results, analyses, and recommendations.
- Reviews data from PHA System of Record (SoR), EasyVoucher and other systems and prepares operational and SoR monitoring reports, such as Completion of Transactions and Non-payment of HAP. . Reviews data to proactively identify problem areas and recommends solutions to Service Center Director and Operations and Program Managers.
- Coordinates data collection from multiple software systems and databases, management and other staff. Drafts and analyzes data for Internal Management Reports, contractual reports and corporate reports. Reviews all required reports to PHA and HUD (monthly, quarterly, annual and ad hoc) per the timeframes established by Quadel, PHA and HUD.
- Consolidates information and prepares executive reports for the Service Center Director and corporate offices. Ensures timelines for submission and accuracy of information is met.
- Assists management with annual reviews or other HUD initiated compliance tasks
- Develops and monitors reporting for call center performance and kiosk usage. Prepares corporate reporting including but not limited to trending of self-service model costs and adoption rates.
- Works with others to design data extracts.
- Support requests for FOIA data requests
- Provides analysis and data mining to support self-service user adoption improvements.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Information Management, Business or related field required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience working in a regulated industry, federal program, or similar program a plus
- Minimum of three years management consulting or analyst experience and/or background as a financial analyst or quality control specialist preferred.
- Must pass the HCV occupancy certification by Quadel within 60 days of hire
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel Familiarity with MS SQL and Crystal Reports.
- Knowledge of statistical methods. Familiarity with mathematical or statistical software packages such as Stata, EViews, SAS, Mathematica, Maple, Gauss, etc., a plus.
- Experience in manipulating large data sets, combining information from disparate sources, and designing, compiling, and presenting management or financial reports.
- Experience in compiling and organizing reports.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally, individually and in groupsas appropriate.
- Ability to effectively write letters, reports, and procedures.
- Analytical ability and facility in statistical analysis and presentation of data.
- Possess excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to apply considerable levels of concentration and possess analytical skills
- Ability to develop the skills of others in the organization in the effective use of data for performance measurement and organizational improvement.
- Possess a high-level of attention to detail and good work ethic.
- Demonstrated flexibility and ability to adjust to change.
- Ability to manage and meet deadlines.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
Quadel Consulting - 21 months ago