NOVA Corporation is 100% tribally owned by the Navajo Nation. Recognized by the Small Business Administration (SBA), we are certified as a Tribally Owned 8(a) Small Disadvantaged Business.
NOVA Corporation is dedicated to providing outstanding services to its customers and employees. Our strength is in our ability to understand our client's needs and deliver a solution that will not only meet those needs but exceed their expectations.
NOVA Corporation strives to be innovative in all areas of business and is committed to technical excellence. Our corporate offices are located on the Navajo Nation reservation in Window Rock, Arizona, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, Albuquerque, New Mexico, and Columbia, Maryland.
NOVA Corporation provides unique, custom solutions to meet our customers’ communications needs. Our solutions provide communication capabilities using modern technology. At their most complex, they are multi-purpose systems that gather information from dozens of different sources. The information is presented to decision makers immediately, visually, clearly.
NOVA Corporation is an equal opportunity employer provided this position is subject to the Navajo Preference in Employment Act.
The candidate will be the external liaison for the client and provide support for meetings, proposals, etc. that affect and include external clientele. The candidate will work with customer Leadership, Chiefs, and Directorates to provide support with writing, coordinating, and submitting tasker proposals. In addition, the candidate will work with customer Leadership, Chiefs, and Directorates to provide support with project/program planning, and recommendations and support for a broad range of initiatives. The candidate will also work closely with the Executive Administrators, providing backup as necessary and will be responsible for all work products produced by the Executive Assistant support team.
Tasks may include, but will not be limited to:
Clearance Required – ADP II or Confidential Clearance
- Assist with tracking, resolution and reporting of program related action items and taskers
- Assist with scope definition, plan development, and resource estimates
- Prepare multi-media presentations and brief reference materials as required
- Monitor administrative processes for opportunities to develop recommendations for improved efficiency
- Develop, implement and study the impact of recommendations, practices or new procedures for improving efficiency and resource utilization
- Draft programmatic standard procedures and policies
- Update project/program plans and documentation
- Collaborate with VCE directors and chiefs to develop reporting processes and documentation
- Develop and implement records management program for filing, safeguarding, and retrieval of records
- Review forms and reports and confer with management and users to promote standardization of format, distribution, and purpose, and to identify problems and improvements
Minimum Education / Experience / Certifications / Training – Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in experience and training; 6+ years of relevant experience.
Location - Arlington, VA
Nova Corporation - 13 months ago
NOVA Corporation provides merchants a broad range of transaction processing services and products, including authorization and capture of...