The Management Analyst promotes and supports high quality work products of Metropolitan Baltimore Quadel (MBQ)'s core program departments by analyzing available management information, developing tools and identifying alternative processes to monitor and improve performance and mitigate potential performance risks. Collects, analyzes and reports performance indicators and management information for all MBQ departments to ensure statutory, regulatory and contractual compliance and goal achievement.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Coordinate data collection from software systems and databases, management and other staff. Audit and verify accuracy and integrity of data gathered.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual and ad hoc reports to internal and external stakeholders as directed.
- Assist in custom and ad hoc report development process by documenting business specifications, communicating with technical and program staff to ensure specifications and needs are met in a timely manner. Facilitate
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the intra-departmental performance tracking system, and library of reports and maps.
- Analyze data and business processes, recommend solutions to MBQ departments and take corrective action if necessary.
- Investigate internal management issues, especially those related to MBQ policies and procedures. Analyze issues and recommend solutions and alternative processes.
- Identify and develop tools for core program functions to improve performance and quality; assist in training program and staff on these tools.
- Monitor and report on achievement of performance standards. Develop and update performance confirmation methodologies, and conduct both periodic and year end confirmation reviews.
- Monitor custom and ad hoc reports on periodic bases to ensure report utility, quality, and integrity. Identify and document issues, and propose and ensure corrective action in a timely manner.
- Work closely with program department leadership to communicate performance and data trends, process improvement recommendations and/or staff performance issues.
- Conducts confirmatory quality control reviews of locally produced work.
- Maintains a full understanding of program rules, regulations and current software products in use at MBQ.
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office 2007, including Word, Excel, Outlook and Access.
Experienced in compiling and organizing reports and using Microsoft and third party reporting tools.
Demonstrated ability to apply considerable levels of concentration and possess analytical skills
Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate verbally, individually and in-groups, with internal and other external contacts as appropriate.
Demonstrated ability to effectively write letters, reports, procedures, maintain documentation and complete required forms.
Demonstrated ability to understand, interpret and apply complex federal rules and regulations
Demonstrated aability to assess and comprehend business process needs and translate into technical requirements.
Demonstrated ability to interpret, present and perform analysis of statistical data.
Possess excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
Possess a high-level of attention to detail and good work ethic.
Ability to manipulate necessary office equipment, computers and peripherals.
Auditing and GIS mapping skills a plus.
Training and Experience:
Minimum of Bachelor’s degree required. Business or Public Administration or related field preferred.
Master’s in Business Administration, Organizational Management/Development, or Social Work Administration preferred.
Certification by Quadel in Housing Choice Voucher Program and Housing Quality Standards within 6 months of hire.
Quadel Consulting - 2 years ago