About EXL Transformation:
EXL Transformation is a consulting group based in New York. We are a world class, global professional services group dedicated to helping our clients develop and execute winning strategies and to drive improvements by bringing together capabilities in reengineering, analytics and risk management services.
The senior leadership is comprised of experienced consulting professionals from firms like Mitchell Madison Group, McKinsey, BCG and Deloitte. Among our professional staff we have alumni from top-tier US schools such as Harvard, Yale, Penn, MIT and Columbia, as well as top international schools such as LSE, IIT and IIM.
EXL Transformation is a part of EXL Services. EXL Services was founded in 1999 and has since grown to be one of the top BPO companies in the world, focused on financial services and Insurance outsourcing. EXL Services is a publically listed on the NASDAQ (EXLS) and is headquartered in New York. EXL has about 10,000 employees in its offices in New York, London, New Delhi, Pune, and Manila
What We Offer:
- EXL offers an exciting, fast paced and innovative environment, which brings together a group of sharp and entrepreneurial professionals who are eager to influence corporate decisions.
- The unique experiences of Associates at EXL set the stage for further growth and development in our Company and beyond.
- We provide guidance/coaching to every employee through our mentoring program.
- We are an equal opportunity employer.
Associates are a key component of project teams, typically managing significant work streams on a day-to-day basis
- Leverage business acumen to develop hypotheses, collect data, perform analyses, understand the problem and shape expectations to meet client deliverables
- Structure the analytical framework and work-flow for each assignment
- Primary contact with client and EXL senior management to communicate project progress and solicit feedback
- Effectively guide team of 1-2 Business Analysts and report to an Engagement Manager
- Manage project tasks and coordinate sub-team efforts
- Facilitate and gather client feedback
- Manage frequency of feedback loop with off-shore resources
- BA or BS, with strong quantitative skills from a leading academic institution
- MBA from top-tier business school (preferred)
- 3-5 years of pre-MBA experience
- Management consulting experience strongly preferred, but not required
- High level of self-confidence, strong people skills and demonstrated leadership ability
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills, including deck writing
EXL - 15 months ago
EXL is a leading provider of offshore business process outsourcing solutions to the Global 1000. EXL strives to build lasting relationships...