Management Development Program
Orkin Pest Control, a national residential and business service provider, is seeking a talented individual to join our Management Development program. Founded in 1901, we are the leading service providers in the United States. We provide the most accurate, comprehensive, and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers.
This position is an excellent career opportunity for an experienced operations/branch manager. Our Management Development Program is designed to help the ideal candidates transition their exceptional knowledge and skills from their current industries to ours. Reporting to a Region Manager, this position will be responsible for achieving sales and service results for a team within an assigned territory; management of a location P&L, including budgeting and managing operational expenses; direction of the activity of all branch personnel including recruiting, hiring, training, development and motivation. The successful candidate will also be responsible for managing and maintaining communication between sales personnel, service personnel, and our customers. He or She will also provide strategic overviews to upper management about their territories, personnel issues, growth opportunities, and forecasting.
Salary based upon previous experience + bonus opportunity after training
Medical / Dental / Life / Vision Insurance
401 (k) Plan
Long Term/ Short Term Disability Plan
Employee Assistance Program
Orkin is an Equal Opportunity/Drug Free Employer.
Visit our web site at www.orkin.com
We require the successful candidate to have:
- A 4-year college degree, preferably in business
- At least 3-5 years of experience having the sole responsibility for running an operation - preferably route oriented (i.e. P&L, hiring, managing and motivating employees)
- Sales and/or sales management experience
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills.
- Strong communication, leadership and supervisory skills are necessary
- Excellent driving record and successful completion of a background check and drug test are also required
- The ability to relocate after training is a must
some college preferred
Orkin - 10 months ago
When Orkin calls, bugs go belly up. A subsidiary of Rollins, Orkin and its sister companies provide insect, rodent, and termite control...