- Store Managers are responsible for every aspect of the store. They serve as the ultimate leader of their store, developing and motivating their entire staff to provide a superior level of service that will maximize sales and profits.
- Store managers set a standard that others aspire to through their effective and ongoing communication, training, and feedback skills.
- The Store Manager oversees all managers and visual associates within the store, ensuring that the highest level of visual standards, service and operational standards are upheld.
- They must be able to react to the business and re-merchandise accordingly after sell-through of product. Must utilize and manage product knowledge and sell-through to analyze and communicate business results to Jessy.
- Ultimately the store manager is responsible for each employee and that employees are consistently trained to fulfill their roles. Store manager must know how to fulfill expectations of operations manager, visual managers, and visual associates.
- Full understanding of our POS Schedule, how to schedule, manage budget, and assuring the store is running soundly is all responsibilities of store manager. Store manager is the direct trainer to associates light speed, and direct trainer of operations and visual managers.
- Responsible for creating a unique, innovative and inspirational customer experience encompassing the Brandy Melville lifestyle and brand image.
- The Visual Manager will partner and support the Store Manager and Operations Manager, they will also have an open and direct line of communication with the owners (Jessy & Stephan) in order to most effectively hold a firm knowledge of overall brand direction and focus.
- They will be responsible for sending daily recaps of product success, new merchandising, and product sell through to Jessy.
- Partner with management team in planning, scheduling, and executing an innovative visual environment.
- They must be able to react to the business and re-merchandise accordingly after sell-through of product.
- Must utilize and manage product knowledge and sell-through to analyze and communicate business results to Jessy.
- Manage and train staff in all visual aspects of presentation and standards, censoring effectively, how to read tags in accordance to go backs. Visual manager is the direct trainer to visual associates with merchandising expectation.
- Operation Managers assist the Store Manager & Visual Manager in all aspects of store operations, visual merchandising, and customer service.
- Our Operations Managers are strong leaders with an ability to drive sales through excellent service skills, strong visual presentation, and a full understanding of the business. They play a key role in the hiring, scheduling, training and development of store staff.
- The operations manager is responsible for being aware of budget and payroll and making key decisions according to business patterns. Moreover, they are to uphold loss prevention standards and relay these standards to their team.
- Partnering with the store manager in assuring store needs in terms of scheduling, hiring, and employee retention is vital.
- Assuring store has appropriate levels of supplies, consistently remaining organization of store systems, and implementing new store specific tools are strong characteristics this manager should have. Operations manager is the co-trainer to all visual associates with light speed.
Brandy Melville - 22 months ago