Cintas is currently looking for a Management Trainee to participate in an extensive, well-structured training program, designed to provide a strong knowledge of all aspects of our business, as well as the uniform and facility services industries overall. The Management Trainee program combines a series of rotations in various departments and classroom seminars, with the purpose of preparing the individual for what area best matches his or her interests, skills, and abilities. Upon completion of the program, the Management Trainee will be eligible to apply for a position in one of several areas, such as Outside Sales, Production Management, Office Management, or Service Management. Driving a van or personal car is required in two of the rotations. The purpose is to prepare the Management Trainee for a General Management or equivalent Corporate or Director function within 5-7 years of experience with Cintas.
Our Management Trainee partners enjoy:
- Must have, or currently be pursuing a bachelor's degree
- A valid driver's license
- Co-op or internship experience in a Customer Service, Sales, Production, or Administrative role preferred
- A business or otherwise related academic major preferred
- A leadership/management role in campus or related extracurricular activities preferred
- Availability to start within two weeks after offer made/accepted preferred
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k)/Profit sharing/ESOP
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
- Disability and Life Insurance Package
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities
If Cintas had its way, you'd never agonize over what to wear to work. The #1 uniform supplier in the US boasts 900,000 clients...