Exciting opportunity to join one of New Mexico’s Best Places to Work!
New Mexico Educators Federal Credit Union is the state’s largest Credit Union, with assets of over 1 billion, 18 work locations statewide and over 130,000 members. We have been voted one of the Best Places to Work over multiple years and also one of the Healthiest Places to Work. We offer a competitive benefit and compensation package and a great working environment.
Currently we are recruiting applicants for our Management Trainee Program beginning June 2013.
Management Trainee Program Details: Our Management Trainee Program is one of the most unique training opportunities in Albuquerque. This 18-month program includes a combination of instructor-led courses, online courses, job shadowing, and time designated to work and learn branch and support roles in preparation for a manager position within our branch network.
Additional benefits of the training program include:
Job Shadowing and experience in various departments such as:
- Individual mentoring and coaching during the training period
- Annual learning events for program graduates
- Organizational recognition
- Exposure to senior leadership
Program Highlights: This full-time, benefit eligible position offers an exceptional opportunity to develop leadership and management skills in a stable, customer-focused organization. The ideal candidate is an individual who is energetic, professional, adaptable, business oriented, and service focused. At the conclusion of this program, trainees will be equipped to use their business, leadership, and people skills to inspire exceptional performance as a manager in one of our branches when such positions become available.
- Accounting, Information Technology, Marketing, Human Resources, Training, Credit Card Services, Loan Processing, Records, Lending & Collections, Business Services, Membership Development, Service Delivery and more.
- One-time bonus upon your 2-year anniversary with the credit union after completing the Management Trainee program(in addition to annual increase opportunities).
- Completion of a 4-year degree in Business or associated discipline from an accredited college/university (May 2013 graduates are eligible)
- Prior experience in customer serviceor retail industries. Familiarity with financial institutions preferred
- Desire and ability to support a needs-based sales and service culture
- Ability to foster and maintain positive relationships among staff members, internal departments, and the community
- Strong cognitive skills including problem solving, conflict resolution, and decision-making skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Initiative to be a proactive learner during the training program and thereafter
- Technically adept at using basic MS Office applications.
Although a management position is not guaranteed at the completion of the program, the Management Trainee graduate would be viewed as a preferred candidate for open branch management positions. On average there are 2 to 4 opportunities per year for management positions.
If you are looking for a rewarding career with excellent advancement potential and a great work environment, please apply to become Part of the Power of WE®
New Mexico Educators Federal Credit Union - 22 months ago