Headquartered in Boston's Historic Faneuil Hall, WinnCompanies develops, acquires and manages multi-family and mixed income properties throughout the United States. Founded in 1971, WinnResidential's multi-family management and military housing services portfolio currently includes over 95,000 residences located in 23 states.
As diverse as WinnCompanies holdings may be, our 2,600 employees are united by a commitment to excellence and a common set of principles upon which the organization was founded more than 40 years ago.
As the nation’s 6th largest residential housing management company, WinnCompanies ability to successfully operate large and small scale urban and suburban multifamily properties across the country continues to be a source of pride for the company.
In this entry level role, you will have exposure to a variety of operational and administrative tasks such as implementation of company policies and procedures, the leasing and employment application processes, and budgeting and expense tracking in preparation for a future role in property management at an apartment community managed by WinnResidential.
- Assist with review of monthly financial statements.
- Review of monthly property reports generated by Yardi software.
- Prepare correspondence for Senior Staff.
- Learn the nuances of residential property management and Federal, State and Local housing programs.
- Assist with the Preparation of memos, presentations, and other documents for internal and external distribution.
- Assist in managing schedules and coordinating meetings.
- Assist with daily administrative tasks and special projects.
- Strong financial business acumen
- Four year degree preferred
- Ability to interact with residents, clients and property managers
- Good written communication skills
- Computer literate: Excel, Word, Power Point
- Excellent organization skills; detail-oriented; ability to exercise good judgment and take initiative
- Knowledge of Yardi Software a plus
Anticipated Work Schedule: 8am -5pm Monday-Friday
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please.
WinnResidential - 2 years ago