This position is also being announced under the Agency's Merit Promotion Plan to federal employees and non-competitive appointment eligibles. If you wish to be considered under Merit Promotion or Non-Competitive procedures, you MUST apply under the Merit Promotion announcement 13-127-SWA-MP.
The Management and Program Assistant serves in Counterintelligence and Field Support Activities, Federal Investigative Services (FIS) and performs a variety of analytical duties in support of the activities and operational responsibilities of the group.
- U.S. Citizen
- Suitable for Federal employment, determined by a background investigation
- Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered for Selective Service
- Relevant experience (see Qualifications below)
- Execute day-to-day production operations of the CI group to ensure optimal efficiency, timeliness, and quality.
- Organize and assist in preparation of information for presentation and referral actions.
- Maintain various classified and unclassified documentation, office files, reports, correspondence, memorandums, forms and other materials.
- Adhere to policies and programs concerning classified and unclassified document controls.
- Maintain database records using administrative and investigation management systems, word processing, database, and spreadsheet software to accomplish work.
I have at least one year of experience equivalent to the GS-6 level in the Federal government to include:
Education cannot be used to qualify at the GS-7 level.
- handling confidential or important documentation
- using advanced office automation software skills such as word processing, database, and spreadsheet software to accomplish work
- providing assistance to senior level management and other personnel
- organizing and presenting information using a variety of techniques to gather and compile information.
You must meet all qualification and eligibility requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED:
We will review your application package to ensure you meet the job requirements. Your application package must support your answers to the occupational questionnaire. If your answers cannot be verified, your rating will be changed to an appropriate level.
All applicants will be rated on the following Skills or Competencies:
- Office Administration
- Oral Communication
- Interpersonel Skills
- Planning and Assisting
- Classified Handling
If you meet all of the basic and minimum qualification requirements, your application will be placed in one of three categories: Best Qualified, Well Qualified, or Qualified. Within these categories, applicants eligible for veteran's preference will receive selection priority over non-veterans.
OPM offers a comprehensive benefits package this link provides an overview of the benefits currently offered.
Relocation expenses will not be paid.
This job opportunity announcement may be used to fill additional vacancies.
usajobs.gov - 19 months ago