Manager, ADMS Engineering
Manages the product development process for ADMS products including the Inventory Management Software (IMS) and MedRover. Responsible for coordinating development priorities with ADMS product providers. Manages approved development projects with internal and external resources assuring performance, cost, and schedule objectives are met. Provides technical input to Product Manager for all elements of the prodcuts’ lifecycle.
Swisslog offers challenging work in a globally networked environment as well as competitive base salary, comprehensive benefits including health/dental and 401K! United efforts of our employees represent the basis for developing and delivering the best solutions for our customers.
- B.S. Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Computer Science or equivalent, with at least 5 years of experience in related field
- Advanced degree in any of the following areas strongly desired: Electrical Engineering, Engineering Management, Industrial Engineering/Logistics, or Mechanical Engineering, MBA helpful.
- Knowledge of software development processes (SCRUM, Waterfall) as well as 4-7 years of experience leading software development teams utilizing C#, ASP.NET, SQL.
- Experience managing an Agile software development team.
- Experience with Emerging products/technologies.
- Excellent business computer skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) are required.
- Knowledge of electrical, electronic, and mechanical disciplines with the demonstrated ability to lead a cross-discipline team.
- Ability to interpret and perform financial analysis as it relates to project justification is required.
- Excellent writing, speaking skills, and presentation skill are reqruied.
- Experience with stage-gate product development is required.
- Minimum 4-7 years in a role with close relationship to product development, launch, use.
Please email your resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com
OUR SOLUTIONS DELIVER RESULTS. OUR EMPLOYEES DELIVER SOLUTIONS.
Swisslog is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Swisslog - 13 months ago