Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Responsible for the development, continuous improvement, and FAA approval/acceptance of the AQP Library including all manuals and guides and also for the AQP data base
· Interface with the Federal Aviation Administration Extended Review Team for all AQP related activities.
· Responsible for authoring the FAA required Annual Report and providing the appropriate analysis of the data collected by the AQP Program.
· Coordinate all AQP related activities with the appropriate managers including the Manager of Pilot Training, the ERJ-170/190 Program Manager, and the Manager of Flight Standards.
· Responsible for the development and approval of all AQP curriculums.
· Responsible for the oversight of all AQP training programs including the accomplishment of periodic audits of ground training and flight training.
· Coordinate all AQP related activities with the appropriate vendors including FlightSafety International and Comply365.
· Evaluate and analyze all AQP related procedures.
· Coordinate with the Manager of Flight Standards and the ERJ-170/190 Program Manager for the updating of, and the accuracy of information, in the Quality Standards document.
· Interface with the IT Department for all activities related to the AQP data base.
· Coordinate with the Director of Safety to ensure a quarterly review of data related to voluntary programs including LOSA, FOQA, and ASAP.
· Other duties as assigned by the Director of Operations.
Required education, experience and qualifications:
· Background in Aviation Training.
· Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
· Experience with analyzing large amounts of data using a SQL data base or Excel.
· Management experience preferred.
· 14 CFR Part 121 pilot experience preferred.
· AQP Management experience preferred.
Republic Airways - 17 months ago
Many US airlines pledge allegiance to Republic Airways. The airline holding company's subsidiaries Chautauqua Airlines, Republic...