The Territory Manager must sell CEMEX's line of products and act as a CEMEX business representative in the marketplace. The Territory Manager is also responsible for the profitability of their accounts.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with external and internal customers.
- Develop account sales that meet the market mix targets set by the Company.
- Compile market information to validate market mix targets, or suggest changes.
- Negotiate agreements with customers to attain the highest possible unit selling prices and profits.
- Manage customer expectations of the product ordering and delivery process, credit agreement and payment terms among others.
- Participate in sales meetings and other scheduled events.
- Update monthly sales forecast
- Participate in the development of future project bids.
- Adhere to all Cemex requirements for pricing and quotations, vehicle and expense account management, and customer file management.
- Long periods of standing and/or walking required.
- Some exposure to dust, noise, and extreme temperatures.
- Three to four years related sales experience preferred.
RM Plant Ops
CEMEX - 2 years ago
CEMEX serves up cement with a multicultural accent. The subsidiary of Mexico-based CEMEX, S.A. de C.V. is one of the largest cement...