Posting Job Title: Manager, Acquisition
Requisition #: 146036BR
Posting Location: Dallas, TX, US
Area of Interest: Marketing
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
This position is responsible for daily management of acquisition marketing plans and strategies.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Day to day project management of marketing plans that meet business objectives across multiple markets including coordination of offer development, creative needs and analytical support.
2. Responsible for plan execution documentation including quarterly plan origination, maintenance, completion and review documentation.
3. Manage day to day cross functional meetings between 3 rd party vendors, internal marketing groups and business departments.
4. Management of organized campaign communication to sales teams including meeting set up and facilitation. Also as necessary, may conduct train the trainer sessions as it relates to new marketing campaigns and initiatives.
5. Implement time sensitive changes across multiple projects quickly and accurately.
6. Under direction of Senior Director, develop creative assets required.
7. Perform other duties as assigned.
8. Development and distribution of marketing materials for internal communication.
9. Budget management including expense allocation and tracking.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
1. Excellent Excel, Word and Powerpoint skills.
2. Must have excellent communication, proofing and editing skills.
3. Must have excellent leadership ability to manage cross functional teams.
4. Ability to organize, prioritize, meet deadlines and perform assigned duties with no supervision.
5. Ability to work with no supervisor on site.
6. Excellent project management skills.
7. Strong analytical skills. Comfortable with budgets, finance and accounting terms.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from a four year college or university required. MBA preferred. 4+ years of marketing experience at a managerial level.
FCC Unit_TWC: 11551
Controlling Establishment ID: 00503 - Dallas Chenault St
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable - 10 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...