Forest Laboratories, Inc. (FLI)
is an innovative, growth-oriented prescription pharmaceutical company focused on developing top-quality therapies that help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives. We take pride in meeting our business objectives and expanding our product franchises, but we also derive satisfaction in helping to bring relief to people who are suffering. Our products treat conditions such as depression, anxiety, Alzheimer’s disease, hypertension and fibromyalgia, and we keep a focused eye on the future with a robust pipeline of compounds at virtually every stage of development. With headquarters in New York City and operations in New Jersey, Long Island, Missouri, Ohio, California, Ireland and the U.K, each of Forest’s more than 5,000 employees contributes to our quest to deliver quality products with entrepreneurial spirit, unflagging integrity and deep respect for people and community. Explore your potential to thrive with a career at Forest.
Manager, Aggregate Spend
will manage and execute the day-to-day activities of the Aggregate Spend Office and responsible for the direct management of the Aggregate Spend Office Analysts.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Review major changes to policies, procedures and aggregate spend reports and present to leadership for review and approval.
- Identify new legislation and changes to existing legislation, manage follow-up and confirmation with external legal counsel regarding Forest analysis, and follow the defined process for disseminating pertinent information to affected stakeholders.
- Manage relationship with the technical support team to develop requirements, address system issues, and enhance the aggregate spend solution as necessary per aggregate spend requirements.
- Coordinate the preparation of all aggregate spend reports and manage the cross-functional relationships necessary to develop the reports.
- Review all original reports and revisions to submitted state and federal reports.
- Review changes to spend data after reporting periods.
- Develop communications and maintain / execute the aggregate spend program communication plan, utilizing the communication framework established by the Aggregate Spend Office Associate Director.
- Maintain the training strategy and responsible for the initial and ongoing implementation of the strategy.
- Resolve inquiries / issues escalated by the Aggregate Spend Office Analysts and Aggregate Spend Office Coordinators, and raise issues to the Aggregate Spend Office Associate Director for further consultation or disciplinary actions where necessary.
- Lead portions of the audit strategy and present findings to leadership.
Minimum Qualifications to be considered for this position:
Ideally candidates will also have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field required.
- 8 years business experience, with at least 4 in a leadership role.
- Prior experience with managing staff and leading projects.
- Strong analytical capabilities to perform analysis from a legal / legislative standpoint.
- Strong computer skills (e.g., MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook; Internet navigation, Remedy Incident Management)
- Experience using SAP
- Auditing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
Forest Laboratories, Inc. - 21 months ago
Forest Laboratories doesn't just blend in with the trees. The company develops and manufactures prescription drugs to address a wide...