About ARPS International: ARPS International adds value for its candidates by providing economical and efficient services in the fields of technical recruiting. We offer recruiting services for hiring of professionals all over US and Canada. Look at our success story at www.arpsint.com/story.html
Manager, Airframe Mechanical Design
FULL TIME DIRECT HIRE
Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - Yes
Bonus Eligible - Yes
Plan, direct, coordinate and mentor Mechanical Design, and Liaison Engineers for aircraft completion, production support and special projects.
REGULAR ASSIGNED DUTIES AND REQUIRED PERFORMANCE STANDARDS:
1. Manage team of design engineers and leads to deliver mechanical drawings. Consider schedule, quality and technical performance in all aspects.
2. Manage the Mechanical Design group.
3. Manage the Liaison Engineering group.
4. Continuous review of budget vs. actual for design and structural engineering groups.
5. Review and approval of drawing releases as required.
6. Mentor all employees in the groups.
7. Guide and prioritize all work associated with responsible groups.
8. Oversee work-split assignments and manpower budgeting.
9. Identify and manage vendor offload opportunities for specific projects/drawings.
10. Attend SRRs, PDRs and CDRs.
11. Represent design group contribution in process integration activities, including future ERP systems.
12. Provide labor and timetable forecasts in support of RPS.
13. Provide labor and scope of work estimate for quoting as required.
14. Knowledge of FAA certification processes required.
15. Future leader planning, development of capabilities through employee training, stretch assignments, and IPT program.
16. Practice and provide ACE metrics for data related to process improvements, product cost, quality and schedule.
17. Perform performance reviews of all direct employees.
sologig - 10 months ago