Manager, Application Development-SAP COE #542
Management and support of the SAP Applications stack, including but not limited to ECC, HCM, Success Factors, and Business Objects.
Experience and Education:
- 10+ years-experience with SAP Applications required
- 5+ years direct management/supervisory experience required
- Experience managing at least one full-cycle SAP implementation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field required
- MBA Preferred
- Experience in an FDA Validated environment preferred
- Hands-on experience in a manufacturing environment required (Medical Device Manufacturing experience desirable)
Technology Skills and Strengths:
- Excellent communication skills and customer service orientation
- APICS certification, Six Sigma Black Belt, or PMP certification are a plus
- Programming knowledge in any of the following are a plus: SQL, ABAP, .NET, JAVA
Ranger Technical Resources®, Inc. (RTR) is a certified minority owned and privately-held corporation founded in 1996, with corporate offices...