Seeking a Manager, Bookkeeping Consultants to manage our consultants, as well as help define the strategy to help our business grow. This position, which reports directly to the President, will be responsible for coaching and training our consultants, managing their day-to-day performance, and expanding the team. Additionally, this position will have a significant role in client services as a Consultant/Bookkeeper, as well as assisting the President in identifying ways to expand the companys bookkeeping and consulting opportunities, and ensuring we are utilizing the most efficient processes and technologies to serve our clients. This is a full-time position with compensation that includes base plus commission. The right candidate will have a Bachelors degree or higher in accounting, finance or a related field and will be Quickbooks certified and highly proficient in Excel. Timeslips is a plus! Were looking for 5-7 years related experience in managing financials for one or more businesses and 3 or more years experience managing staff. Experience in both the for-profit and not-for-profit sectors strongly preferred. Company confidential; located in central Ohio.
Key competencies: In addition to significant demonstrated experience with Quickbooks and accounting, the right candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience successfully managing a team, schedules and client expectations.
- Action-oriented and customer-driven focus to support clients regarding known business needs, as well as proactively identify and suggest additional business solutions.
- Approachable and professional to develop solid consultant-client relationships.
- High level of ethics and accountability to ensure appropriate compliance, confidentiality and trust in both the consultant-client relationship, as well as within a collaborative office environment with other consultants and all levels of an organization.
- High level of functional and technical skills to ensure client confidence, as well as drive results and ensure quality outcomes in a timely and organized manner.
- Ability to listen well, ask clarifying questions, develop action-oriented plans, and create a problem-solving approach to the clients monthly, annual and ongoing business development needs.
- Communicates effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Maintains discretion and confidentiality at all times.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We practice and embrace a wellness and prevention philosophy. This is a non-smoking environment. This posting is designed to be a good representation of the job requirements but is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the employee.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying please send a rsum and cover letter outlining your skills, along with your salary requirements, to our recruiter at email@example.com
This job is being posted by a third-party recruiter and is NOT a position with BoldlyGO Career and HR Management.