Manager, Business Analysis and Reporting
The successful candidate will be accountable for developing, maintaining and tracking the metrics for the primary and secondary Developer Experience (DX) KPIs. They will also be responsible for developing and distributing the weekly, monthly and quarterly DX operational reports detailing the achievements against the agreed targets, execution plan and funding frame.
Responsibilities – Business Analysis
Responsibilities – Reporting and Tools
- Develops models for primary and secondary KPIs to enable effective target setting.
- Analyses performance against KPIs and key trends to support effective decision making and improved performance across the organization.
- Ensures accuracy of the reported data
- Tracks expenditure for Depth and Breadth against agreed funding frame
Prepares the DX Operative Review materials and manages DX key stakeholder reporting
- Defines, develops and implements the needed processes and tools to enable accurate KPI and fund planning
- Reports progress against agreed targets, execution plan and funding frame.
- Produces and maintains the DX governance calendar
Attention to detail with a strong analytical approach
Ability to deal with complex and multiple data sources
Excellent project management, presentation and communication skills
Knowledge of developers and the competitive landscape for mobile app developer ecosystems
Capability to drive ideas and action with impact within a global organization
Team player with a proven record of leading cross-functional projects
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Nokia - 19 months ago
Nokia is one of the world's leading makers of cell phones. First incorporated in the Finnish city it's named after, Nokia's business...