Our best in class platform is rapidly expanding into the mobile channel. You will be part of a highly talented team purely focused on expanding the BlueKai footprint in the mobile advertising ecosystem.
As a Manager on the Mobile team, you will assist in the business case development for new Mobile initiatives. You will work with Product, Business Development, Sales, and Client Services teams to help drive successful cross-functional execution. This role is being added to help establish BlueKai’s leadership position in mobile advertising technology. The Manager is responsible for understanding how to package the combination of BlueKai products, partners and services that will provide highly innovative and best-in-class solutions to address the mobile advertising needs of partners who leverage the BlueKai mobile platform.
What Will You Do?
- Generate leads and referrals through prospecting, cold calling and networking
- Package and price mobile solutions
- Work with cross-functional teams to help define and successfully execute against a unified product, messaging, partner and service strategy
- Provide field sales support for strategic accounts
- Identify customer needs and utilize solution-based selling techniques to fully demonstrate the value of BlueKai products and services
- Continuously update knowledge of the mobile advertising industry and industry trends and the competitive dynamics of the marketplace
- Manage sales funnel and generate reporting on sales activities and forecasting
Who Are You?
- 2-4 years of experience in digital marketing (preferably mobile)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience presenting to mid-management
- Developing leading with strong inter-personal skills
- Ability to multitask, change priorities rapidly and work under pressure
- Superior project management and analytical/decision-making skills
- Ability to grasp new concepts, both business and technical
- BA/BS degree required