University of California, Office of the President
Salary: $60,800 - $100,000
Location: Oakland, CA
Requisition #: 20130140
Closing Date: 04/12/2013
The University of California, Office of the President seeks an energetic, experienced professional to play a leadership role in defining, selling and launching a system-wide business partnership strategy. Reporting directly to the Director of Business Partnerships, this role is responsible for selling partnerships that are win-win for both the University and its partners. Relying heavily on cause marketing tactics and other social innovation approaches, these partnerships will secure additional funding for student scholarships; drive greater awareness of the crisis in public higher education; shine a spotlight on the economic and societal impacts of this crises; cultivate new advocates; escalate relationships to the highest executive levels between the business partners and the University.
HOW TO APPLY: For a complete job description or to apply for this position, please visit:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field a plus.
- Minimum of seven to ten years experience in sales, business partnerships, corporate marketing, and corporate social responsibility.
- Experience building and expanding relationships with corporate leaders across multiple functions including the C-suite, marketing, sales and foundation leadership.
- Experience negotiating partnership deals; expertise in managing and executing partnerships post deal-negotiation.
- Familiarity with current corporate marketing and corporate social responsibility trends to find opportunities to engage corporations with the University.
- Demonstrated examples of innovative thinking to approach, cultivate and close new partnerships.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and without daily supervision
- Demonstrated ability to manage a complex sales pipeline with multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Excellent analytic and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a collaborative, team-oriented manner with colleagues across multiple functions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Executive presence and confidence speaking with University and corporate senior executives.
To review a complete list of UCOP's open positions, please visit the University of California Office of the President’s Employment Website: http://jobs.ucop.edu
University of California is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer.
Copyright ©2013 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
University of California UCOP - 2 years ago