Manager, Customer Service & Order Processing
1. Develop shared services to provide vital customer service activities
a. centrally manage customer orders and order book / backlog across RTI
b. work with legal and commercial organizations to perform contract review
c. centrally manage RTI quote log and process to customers
d. work with commercial and IS to maintain CRM and customer master data
e. provide sales support with order / quote history and associated analytics / metrics
f. maintain standard price list
2. Provide management with backlog reports, trends and metrics
3. Develop employees as required to staff shared services
Business Process Owner
1. Collaborate with Local Process Owners to define order and quote processes
2. Establish guidelines for customer service and sales support functions
3. Collaborate with commercial and IS to define and maintain CRM and customer master data process and requirements
4. Collaborate with legal, commercial, quality and technical owners to define contract review process and price list methodology
Business Process Manager
1. Establish methodology to capture best practices across RTI
2. Develop campaign plans to integrate best practices across RTI
3. Understand process variances and review business justification; provide recommendation to sponsor / governance / management
1. Develop surveillance reports that monitor activity and flags risks
2. Monitor and analyze performance across value chains seeking ways to eliminate cost and optimize throughput
1. Develop campaign plan to integrate acquisitions into standard processes
2. Monitor and measure program status and performance
Qualifications / Requirements:
• Bachelor's Degree Business, Engineering or MIS; Masters Degree - MBA highly desired.
• Greater than 5 years management in Planning/Supply Chain in a global environment.
• Able to demonstrate past proven results at optimizing supply chain activities.
• Possess the ability to clearly communicate improvement initiatives & ROI
• SAP R3 Basis and Hyperion experience highly desired.
• Programming experience (SQL / Visual Basic) highly desired.
• Experience with data modeling and business process mapping.
• Strong Excel, PowerPoint, Access Data Base and analytical skills are a must.
• Experience with financial controls and metrics.
• Strong ability to lead change, mentor, and develop strong internal relationships.
RTI International Metals, Inc. - 24 months ago