This role is responsible for the technical development of our Content Management System. Furthermore, this role will be responsible for managing a team of developer resources to deliver new releases and patches to our framework.
Experience and Qualifications :
- Oversee all CMS development
- Lead team of 5-6 in-house developers.
- Mentor and provide feedback to developers to continuously improve
- Run Agile Methodology w/ sprints
- Identify and escalation issues
- Integrate company stakeholders into project sprints, create transparency to business
- Resource/staff development team as necessary
- Work with team to prepare test plans for QA group
- Work with team to document and train stakeholders
- Dynamic leader with proven ability build grow and motivate teams and strong track record of acquiring and retaining top talent.
- Demonstrated leadership of development teams, with strong track record of innovation.
- 5 years experience overseeing multiple application development projects simultaneously and prior people and technical leadership required.
- Detail oriented, well organized, and ability to multi-task in a results oriented business environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Ability to interpret technical ideas for business teams.
- Experience with PHP and jQuery is required.
- Exceptional project management, operational and communication skills and ability to interact effectively with designers, project management, product management, and business teams is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT-related field
TravelCLICK - 18 months ago