Manager, Care Delivery Applications
Job ID: : 25586
Department: : IS Radiology
City: : St. Paul, MN
Location: : HP - St Paul 180 East Fifth
Position Type: : Full-Time
Anticipated Work Schedule: : regular business hours
Hrs/Pay Period: : 80
Job Description: :
The culture at HealthPartners is one of ownership, pride, service, and most importantly, partnership. That spirit of partnership among employees, and with patients and the community is just one of the many reasons we were recently named one of the Twin Cities best places to work by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal. Join us for a career that offers respect, support and encouragement. You’ll stay for the power of partnership.
We are currently seeking a Manager of Care Delivery Applications to join our IS&T department in St. Paul, MN. This position will lead a team who is responsible for application support of software and systems related to imaging (i.e. radiology) as well as other medical software, as well as resourcing project implementations. This role will partner with internal customers to provide solutions and support to our business in a streamlined, efficient way. This position will also contribute to the overall strategy and direction of IS&T.
Additional responsibilities include:
Preferred qualifications include a bachelor’s degree along with at least five years of experience managing staff in a health care application support environment and at least eight years of experience working in the field. This position requires excellent communication skills, a focus on customer service, ability to translate business needs into technology solutions, strong people management skills, change management experience, excellent problem solving skills as well as proven success in working with vendors.
- Hire and maintain a qualified, motivated staff.
- Ensure application management is practiced within the application management model.
- Provide project related leadership, including selection of new systems
- Initiate proactive problem avoidance activities including CQI processes
- Monitor service levels against guarantees and objectives to ensure commitments are met.
- Manage vendor relationships within IS&T processes, procedures, and polices.
- Manage schedules to ensure that appropriate staffing is in place, integrating approved projects into existing work schedules.
- Maintain excellent relationships with key customer areas to provide customer care and gather feedback.
- Serve as primary focal point for application-related issues.
- Respond to customer inquiries and complaints and requests from IS&T staff.
- Create and manage an annual budget.
- Maintain an awareness of the latest developments in key areas of responsibility
For more information and to apply, go to www.healthpartners.jobs and search for job ID 25586.
Health is what we do. Partnership is how we do it.
The largest consumer-governed, nonprofit health care organization in the nation, HealthPartners provides care, coverage, research and...