Manager, Care Delivery Systems IS&T
Job ID: : 25830
Department: : Care Delivery Systems Hub
City: : St. Paul, MN
Location: : HP - St Paul 180 East Fifth
Position Type: : Full-Time
Anticipated Work Schedule: : Primarily Days. Occassional evening or weekends with software upgrades or system issues.
Hrs/Pay Period: : 80
Job Description: :
The culture at HealthPartners is one of ownership, pride, service, and most importantly, partnership. That spirit of partnership among employees, and with patients and the community is just one of the many reasons we were recently named one of the Twin Cities best places to work by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal. Join us for a career that offers respect, support and encouragement. You’ll stay for the power of partnership.
We are currently seeking a Manager of Care Delivery Systems to join our IS&T department in St. Paul, MN. This position will provide management expertise, technical oversight, team leadership and supervision to the team who is responsible for EPIC infrastructure support. This role will partner with internal customers to provide solutions and support to our business in a streamlined and efficient way. This position will also contribute to the overall strategy and direction of IS&T.
Additional responsibilities include:
Preferred qualifications include a bachelor’s degree along with at least five years of experience managing staff in a health care application support environment and at least eight years of experience working in the field. This position requires excellent communication skills, a focus on customer service, ability to translate business needs into technology solutions, strong people management skills, change management experience, excellent problem solving skills as well as proven success in working with vendors.
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships with vendors.
- Provides overall technical knowledge as well as group discussion leadership expertise to resolve support issues collaboratively in conjunction all
- Provides consultation to major projects
- Sets goals and negotiates Service Level Agreements with managers, supervisors and application coordinators
- Ensures adherence to Support Center process and procedures; utilizes the IS&T call logging system and IS&T Report Cards to ensure Service Level Agreements are met.
- Monitors Support Center logs, develops processes and procedures internal to resolve any issues concerning the level of support provided.
- Coordinates the testing and implementation of new Epic functionality, upgrades, and patches.
- Provides direction for the roll out of new upgrades, new desktop client codes, utilities, reports, etc.
- Works with IS&T staff to develop disaster planning and recovery procedures and methodologies within the IS&T disaster recovery methodology; works with business continuity planning.
- Ensures security and privacy optimization by enforcing IS&T and HIPAA policy and procedure adherence and role model behavior.
- Attends Epic training, as needed, on new modules being released to users and new versions of previously released functionality
- Maintains current knowledge, trends, technology of Epic application software, O/S, data bases, interfaces and call center management through continuing education via classes and user meetings, professional organizations, interaction with customer users and avid reading
For more information and to apply, go to www.healthpartners.jobs and search for job ID 25830.
Health is what we do. Partnership
HealthPartners - 21 months ago
The largest consumer-governed, nonprofit health care organization in the nation, HealthPartners provides care, coverage, research and...