Posting Job Title: Manager, Care Training Delivery
Requisition #: 144224BR
Posting Location: Ontario, CA, US
Alternative Locations: United States - California - San Diego, United States - Colorado - Colorado Springs;;
Area of Interest: Administrative/Clerical
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
The purpose of this position is to provide a focal point for the training and development needs of the Care Operations function within specified area(s) across the enterprise in a manner consistent with Time Warner Cable policies, procedures, quality, standards, customer needs and applicable local, state, and federal regulations.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employee may also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by their supervisor and other management as required. Time Warner Cable may need to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment
Essential Job Functions:
- Manages and develops Care Trainers within specific area(s) and schedules Care Trainers' assignments based on availability, skill, and need.
- Coordinates training activities across the enterprise for Care Operations function.
- Manages and facilitates the delivery of standardized Care Operations training curricula across all care training facility locations in coordination with the Director, Residential Care Training Delivery and the Learning Design team.
- Oversees and participates in the delivery of training for new employee training programs, new product/service launch training and on-going Care Agent development in coordination with Learning Design.
- Partners with client leadership to facilitate the use of care training resources to meet business training needs. This includes the coordination and implementation of ongoing product, promotion and specialized initiative training in a consistent manner throughout their assigned area of responsibility.
- Responsible for standardizing Care Operations training environments across their assigned area of responsibility in conjunction with the Director, Residential Care Training Delivery.
- Provides regular and consistent feedback on new and existing training materials to the Director, Residential Care Training Delivery Leader to insure all materials are current to support business requirements
- Responsible for partnering with area leadership to coordinate and execute training delivery.
- Supports Care career progression model through delivery of training designed to up-skill existing Care Operations employees.
- Organizes, participates in and facilitates the delivery of standardized training manuals, reference libraries, testing and evaluation procedures, multimedia visual aids and other Care Operations educational materials throughout their assigned area of responsibility.
- Partners with Care Operations management regularly to determine care training needs and insures needs are met.
- Measures effectiveness of training programs through trainee and management feedback and reports back to Learning Delivery leadership accordingly
- Drives messages and behaviors that role model TWC values and align with customer expectations and company goals.
- Remains up-to-date on new developments, methods and techniques in the training field.
- Provides development, mentorship and performance management to the Care Operations training team.
- Accepts change in a productive manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university.
Required Education (Major) :
Required Certifications, Licenses, Registrations, etc., to perform the essential functions of this position :
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
Travel requirements and frequency :
- 3-5 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous management experience
- Personal computer and Microsoft applications required.
- Knowledge of multimedia and audio visual equipment required
Legal or Financial Responsibilities : Requires adherence to Time Warner Standards of Business Conduct. Position must assist in maintaining the confidentiality of customer and business data at all times.
- Travel required within their assigned area of responsibility, as well as occasional additional travel across the enterprise.
Communication Skill level :
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and/or technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to effectively present information to top management.
Reasoning ability :
Very High Skills: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Supervisory / Managerial Responsibilities :
Manager: Ability to perform functions of Managers, as well as, delegating authority to carry out work of the unit to subordinate.
- This position manages the Care Trainers throughout their assigned area of responsibility.
FCC Unit_TWC: 7532
Controlling Establishment ID: 00378 - Ontario Dupont
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable - 12 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...