TouchNet Information Systems, Inc. is looking to build a new Service Team within our Professional Services Department. The Manager, Client Operations , would manage 6 to 10 employees involved in the following activities:
· Handling customer service requests
· Running projects concerning the implementation and customer-training of our software solutions
· Managing customer satisfaction
· Ensuring customers maximize the return on their investment in TouchNet
Key responsibilities of the position are to:
· Coach and provide guidance, leadership, direction, and task assignment to direct reports
· Work across multiple functional teams – including Product Development, Product Management, Information Technology and Sales
· Monitor progress towards department and company goals to insure time lines are met, intervening and escalating as appropriate.
Preferred candidates will have:
· E-commerce systems and/or software development industry experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· The ability to adapt and thrive in environment with shifting priorities
· Proven ability in detailed analytical problem solving
· Excellent interpersonal skills and conflict resolution skills
· Proved ability to effectively communicate good and bad news across multiple roles/personnel both internally and externally
· Prior experience in a formal management role with one or more of the following elements:
o Customer Relations
o Account Management
o Product Management
o Software Delivery / Implementation
· Higher Education Industry Experience, a plus.
TouchNet Information Systems, Inc. is a privately held company headquartered in suburban Kansas City. Incorporated in 1989, TouchNet is...