Our client is a large healthcare organization experiencing unprecedent growth. They have an exciting position reporting directly to the CMIO to help support inovative Informatics programs.
The ideal candidate will support and participate in the coordination, development and implementation of clinical information system deployments and optimization to support maximal clinical benefit and alignment with clinical strategies. In addition, will provide staff support to senior leadership of the Information Systems Department.
- Assists with the process of overseeing clinical information systems deployments to assure maximal benefit and alignment with clinical strategic needs.
- Collaborates in establishing lines of communication between the CIO and clinical leadership of hospitals and other clinical business units.
- Serves as liaison and channel of communication between the ManCIO and any of clinical departments, department heads and committees and assists with organization and administrative problems and responsibilities.
- Assists in initiating and facilitating inter-institutional clinical informatics services to accomplish quality delivery of services and cost containment.
- Monitors status of special projects on an ongoing basis.
- Prepares project plans including scheduling, costs, personnel and other operational issues as assigned.
- Collaborates with department heads in studies and projects, to maximize the use of manpower, supplies and equipment while maintaining or improving the quality delivery of services.
- Provides continuing support in preparation of budgets and allocation of funds.
- Assists in the formulation of new policies and procedures.
- Develops new methods for improving services and creating efficiencies.
- Assists with physical space issues.
- Performs related duties, as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Health Administration or related field, required. Master’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years progressive related management experience. Excellent interpersonal as well as verbal and written skills.
- Must have excellent presentation skills and follow up skills.
- Experience within a large robust HIT environment strongly preferred.
Smith Arn old Partners is a Stamford, Connecticut based highly specialized technical professional and executive search firm that has helped thousands of companies and people make a professional connection. Smith Arnold Partners has successfully completed searches on behalf of the most recognizable firms in the United States.