Position Description :
Manage team to provide reporting for collector-level and departmental operations performance tracking, compliance and systems monitoring. Provide design input, supervision and guidance of analytical support for the implementation and evaluation of collections strategies and policies.
Key Accountability Summary :
Develop and produce systems and procedure audits, operations performance tracking and compliance reporting to meet the needs of executive and operational line managers and supervisors. Use quantitative methods to analyze data from receivables and collections systems to ensure current production strategies and processes as well as test prototypes are working as planned and in compliance, and that metrics sourced from data warehouse sources and application platforms are reliable and accurate.
Key Result Areas :
Production and Test monitoring
- Provide leadership in the planning and design of monitors of performance and system functions during pre and post-implementation phase to ensure seamless and efficient transition from test to production processes for new strategies.
- Supervise analysts and facilitate use of database query tools and statistical techniques to produce meaningful reporting for presentation and descision-making.
- Ensure that all identified issues receive timely attention and appropriate escalation as needed to minimize operational impacts.
Work with managers from operations, credit, strategy, finance and legal to coordinate planning , design and implementation of reporting and analysis for projects related to portfolio performance, collector productivity, agent incentives, compliance requirements, including but not limited to:
- Vendor assessment and champion challenger comparisons
- Financial models required for operations forecast and budgeting, loan loss reserves
- Analysis of portfolio segments for potential sale
- Conformance with FDCPA, FIEFEC, and other regulations
Bachelors degree with emphasis in statistics, business computer information systems (BCIS), business or related field, or equivalent certification.
Practical experience with application of statistical and quantitative analysis methods and tools.
Excellent skills in spreadsheet and database tools (preferably Microsoft Excel; Access , SQL, SAS).
Ability to assess business needs and proactively coordinate, plan and implement projects on time with staff resources of varying technical skills and experience.
At least three years prior experience using quantitative and analytic methods is highly desired.
Prior consumer credit and collection systems experience very helpful.
Minimum 5 years relevant credit and collection experience
Working knowledge of call center operations, including managing internal and external relationships
Bluestem Brands, Inc. - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Bluestem Brands is proud to be named to Star Tribune's Top Workplaces 2013.
Bluestem Brands, Inc., headquartered in suburban Minneapolis,...