Develop and implement communication activities and programs to engage and educate internal and external audiences on the company’s mission, vision, goals and progress.
Bachelor's degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, related field or equivalent experience. 5+ years of communications, public relations, or marketing experience.
• Develop, execute and measure communications programs for Centene and its subsidiaries
• Research various topics related to healthcare and develop communication to educate key stakeholders on topics affecting the organization
• Develop and disseminate messages across organization, including newsletters, blogs, and various communication vehicles
• Write and edit executive biographies, speeches and presentations
• Monitor, collect, develop and disseminate industry and company related communication through internal and external websites
• Assist with establishing and maintaining the Corporate Communications department’s strategic vision, objectives and policies and procedures
Centene is sensitive to the needs of individuals and families enrolled in government-assisted health programs. The company provides managed...