Manage and execute all internal/external communications for Viacom International’s US Hispanic network Tr3s. Launch result-driven publicity campaigns across all lines of business including programming & production, digital, trade/consumer marketing, creative, pro-social and research. Based in Miami, position will report to the Sr. Director of Communications for VIMN - The Americas.
- Work with PR Sr. Director to devise and execute publicity campaigns for Tr3s creative and operational business.
- Serve as day-to-day contact with Tr3s key departments, coordinating publicity around projects, inquiries and developing story angles and engaging assets. Liaison to all departments.
- Manage relationships with US Hispanic consumer and trade media, as well as general market trades.
- Draft all pitching materials press releases, media alerts, talking points, exec bios.
- Pitch national and local press to include TV, print, digital, radio and magazines.
- Keep and update Consumer & Trade media press lists.
- Attend level-appropriate meetings.
- Monitor and disseminate media coverage through PR Status Reports to executives and brand teams in an effective and timely manner.
- Bachelors Degree
- 5 plus years of publicity experience
- Strong Communication skills
- Must have strong relationships with national and trade press, including digital, television and business reporters
- Strong writing and pitching skills
- Strong team player
- Organizational ability with key attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Digital Media Expertise
- Ability to work cooperatively with colleagues and supervisory staffs at all levels
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing
- Ability to orally communicate effectively with others
Viacom - 17 months ago