About Beacon Partners
As one of the largest healthcare management consulting firms, Beacon Partners helps healthcare organizations navigate regulatory challenges, meet organizational goals, and achieve the highest level of patient care. Our strategic advisory and technology services assist clients with improving overall operational, clinical and financial performance through large scale EHR and full HIS implementation and optimization, ACO readiness, ICD-10 strategy, Meaningful Use implementation, business intelligence & analytics, HIPAA privacy and security, and much more. Our consultants have extensive experience working with all major healthcare IT systems including: Epic, GE, MEDITECH, Allscripts, McKesson, Siemens and all types of healthcare provider organizations.
This position reports directly to the VP of HR and will be responsible for the assessment, oversight, coordination and implementation of compensation & benefits plans and HR policies and processes that enable us to meet our goals in attracting, rewarding, retaining and engaging top talent. This position is based in our corporate headquarters in Weymouth, MA. Local candidates only please.
• Manage and implement the overall compensation infrastructure that supports the various pay programs at Beacon.
• Develop and document administrative guidelines for all pay programs. Oversee the administration of all pay programs and processes including executive compensation programs, bonus compensation programs, merit planning, etc.
• Analyze salary surveys and other sources of salary data. Participates in area and industry surveys. Analyzes results of surveys and develops specific recommendations to maintain internal equity and external competitiveness.
• Assist HRBP and Managers with compensation related requests, questions and issues
• Ensure that all programs, processes and procedures are in compliance with all federal, state, and local compensation laws
• Conduct job analysis and complete annual evaluation of merit program to ensure appropriate performance rewards
• Evaluate all programs annually or more regularly, as needed, to ensure that pay is being distributed consistent with overall company and program objectives.
• Define and implement effective recognition and reward programs across Beacon.
• Analyze benefit plans for cost saving opportunities and investigate alternative approaches for benefit dollars.
• Manage complex benefit related claims.
• Partner with brokers on problem resolution and leverage for negotiation during annual renewals.
• Ensure benefit programs are compliant with Federal and State regulations.
• Drive the open enrollment process in a matter that ensures full understanding of each benefit and the overall package, as well as clearly instructs and drives the logistics of enrollment. Assists with communicating changes to employees and arranges for on-site representation by providers. Conducts employee presentations.
• Responsible for all employee documentation. Ensures documentation such as personnel files, job descriptions, agreements and acknowledgements, etc. are complete and updated.
• Manage and maintain key policies and procedures referenced in SOPs and Employee Handbooks and available on the Beacon HR Intranet site.
• Identify and maintain a variety of employment options to support employee recruitment and retention efforts.
• Develop and implement educational programs and tools to drive staff understanding and appreciation for Beacon’s benefit and pay package.
• Keep current with market trends and update HR colleagues as necessary.
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with vendors and external partners.
• Manage the performance and development of direct reports including goal setting, feedback, recognition, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Five + years’ experience in the analysis, design, and/or administration of compensation programs and benefits administration.
• Thorough understanding of HR practices and principles including applicable labor pay and benefits laws and regulations.
• Strong attention to detail, solid planning, time management, decision-making & organization skills.
• Strong research, analytical and problem solving skills, ability to interpret data, build useable spreadsheets, summarize results and make recommendations.
• Strong MS Office skills including Word and Excel are required. PowerPoint will be useful.
• Bachelor’s degree required; certification in employee benefits, compensation, or Human Resources is preferred.
DISCLOSURE: Beacon Partners requires full background check and drug test of all hires within our consulting services in order to comply with client regulations. Background check includes: criminal check, national sex offender registry, OIG sanction check, driving record, education, and drug test.
Beacon Partners, Inc. - 11 months ago