Manager, Consumer Forecasting & Analytics leads a team of analysts comprising part of marketing’s Consumer Programs & Insights team. He/she is responsible for forecasting total consumer demand in the short- and long-term, as well as defining performance goals for all marketing programs, analyzing their results, and communicating findings throughout marketing and the broader organization.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
Qualifications & Experience :
- Forecast aggregate consumer demand based on product, seasonality, competitive forces, and marketing programs for inclusion in FP&A’s quarterly guidance and annual budget processes
- Develop detailed performance plans for proposed all marketing programs and initiatives (e.g., CRM, Email, Mobile, Partner Marketing, and Interactive), including measureable key performance indicators such as ROI, media impressions, and asset growth
- Analyze and report performance of programs and initiatives to program owners and across organization after programs launch and after programs are completed
- Advise marketing managers on how to improve on performance on KPIs
- Forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual total marketing contribution (including revenue, margin, impressions, and asset growth) for planning and budgeting processes. Gain corporate-wide consensus and deliver regular performance updates and results via comprehensive marketing scorecard
- Acts as a key stakeholder in internal project focused on identifying and reporting on key incremental revenue drivers.
- Perform ad hoc test-and-control design and analyses on product- or marketing-related innovations
- Serves as the organization’s expert on test market design and analysis
- Lead and mentor team of Database Marketing Analysts
ecoATM, Redbox®, Coinstar® and the new Rubi® coffee kiosk are always on the lookout for innovative thinkers. As part of Outerwall’s growing portfolio of products and services, they’re redefining retail—making everyday life a little simpler and better. If you like solving problems in new ways, if you’re passionate about ideas that become businesses and you want to be part of a team that values you for everything you are, check us out. You’ll find a diverse, dynamic and welcoming work environment full of exciting challenges and endless opportunity.
- Demonstrated analytical capabilities in proving business value with data-driven analyses
- Ability to manage time and tasks in an organized and professional manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interface effectively with internal partners and all levels of management
- Experience leading and working effectively with cross-functional teams
- Extensive Excel and PowerPoint experience
- Understanding of common database structures
- Proficiency with Tableau, SQL, APT, and SAS preferred
- Ability to coach, lead, and inspire team members
Grow your career at Outerwall with an exciting brand like ecoATM, Coinstar, Redbox and Rubi!
Redbox - 30+ days ago
Redbox wants to muscle its way into movie and game renters' hearts. In an industry dominated by Netflix and GameFly, it rents DVD and...