The Program Management Organization (PMO) advocates and sponsors a more disciplined and consistent/repeatable approach to project delivery, customer interface, financial controls/management, resource management and technology utilization.
The incumbent will oversee the management and implementation of existing program initiatives and new programs.
The Manager, Contract Administrator is responsible for the identification, disclosure, conformance and reporting of contract provisions across the enterprise.
The incumbent will assist in developing, implementing, and managing processes and procedures that enable strict contract conformance.
The incumbent will establish strong and consistent communication methods to proactively inform and update all key stakeholders involved in the project life cycle, including planning, implementation and project closeout.
- Evaluate and ensure adherence to the customers' service level agreements, while balancing those needs with internal cost management and financial requirements and reducing costs
- Identify and escalate business risks and offer mitigation strategies for Operations contracts
- Maintain strong communication practices and procedures for all key stakeholders through the project life cycle; ensure that the overarching methodology, templates, procedures and policies are being utilized and practiced
- Leverage and implement technological solutions to maximize effectiveness and efficiency of the strategic contractual process.
Investigate new opportunities for utilization of electronic platforms in order to improve the efficiency and/or effectiveness of company processes, including new systems, process changes, and process development
- Develop and maintain relationships with national customer counterparts
- Ensure compliance of PMO policies and procedures
- Proactively provide and communicate solutions of problems related to contacts to key stakeholders
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant contractual procedures and policies
- Supervise and manager Contract Administrators
- Recruit, develop and retain staff, partnering with Senior Management, Recruiting and Human Resources.
This includes on-boarding and orientation for new hires
- Provide disciplined performance management for team.
Define and communicate annual goals, perform formal and informal performance reviews, and ensure changes and updates are communicated in a timely and professional manner
- Create strong collaborative team environment and be able to successfully matrix manage other employees at all levels that do not directly report to you
- Proactively identify and resolve personnel issues in conjunction with Human Resources
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Subject matter expert in contractual obligations between the parties with an ability to provide ongoing transparency and conformance to all terms and conditions
- Excellent contract negotiation skills and demonstrated experience in contract administration
- Sound understanding of commercial contracts, business agreements, and general business/legal practices
- Ability to work effectively across many internal functional groups to optimize product offerings, create a seamless customer experience and resolve issues
- Ability to estimate staffing requirements, including resource skills, assemble a team, and manage several projects concurrently
- Demonstrated success in identifying and synthesizing customer needs; ability to identify key contacts for follow up; excellent ability to communicate project and status updates to team and cross-functionally to ensure understanding
- Good strategic and problem solving skills to effectively influence decision making in key negotiations
- Strong relationship-development skills resulting in long-term, mutually beneficial client relationships
- Self-motivated; able to work independently to complete tasks and respond to department requests and to collaborate with others to utilize their resources and knowledge to identify quality solutions
- Strong leadership skills; ability to drive and motivate team to achieve results
- Proven ability to work in a time-sensitive and high volume environment
- Four-year college degree required
- Five to seven years contract administration experience
- Experience with contract negotiations preferred
- At least two years of personnel management experience required
Approximately 70% performed in climate-controlled internal office environment working under normal office conditions.
Approximately 30% travel may be required in support of the position’s responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, use hands and fingers to feel and handle, reach with arms and hands, talk and hear.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently is required to stoop, kneel and crouch, lift weight or exert a force up to a maximum of 25 pounds.
We are a dynamic organization in a rapidly changing industry.
Accordingly, the responsibilities associated with this job will change from time to time in accordance with business needs.
More specifically, the incumbent may be required to perform additional and/or different responsibilities from those set forth above.
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job.
Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
The incumbent must be flexible as there may be workweeks that require more than 40 hours to ensure the positions expectations and responsibilities are met.
American Tower (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. The Company is committed to a policy of equal employment and will not discriminate against an applicant or associate based on his or her age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, familial status, physical or mental disability, handicap, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy or any other category protected under federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance.
In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process can contact us at (617) 587-7911 for assistance.
American Tower - 11 months ago
American Tower, an S&P 500 and a Forbes Global 2000 company, is a leading independent owner, operator and developer of wireless...