Key Team member in advancing Hilton Worldwide as the preeminent hospitality company by developing and managing strategic partnerships that help advance the company’s global Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability priorities and programs.
In 2011, Hilton Worldwide launched Travel with Purpose, our commitment to providing shared value to our business and communities around the world. Travel with Purpose is built on four areas of focus -- creating opportunities for individuals to reach their full potential; strengthening communities where we operate; celebrating cultures and the power of travel; and living sustainability through the measurement, analysis and improvement of our use of natural resources. To support our work, the company is developing strategic partnerships to support the priorities of the organization and bring value to our hotels and team members. It is through these signature partnerships that we bring our corporate responsibility strategy and commitment to life for our team members and guests.
- Provide day-to-day management of and assist with the development and implementation of the company’s strategic partnerships.
- Represent the company internally and externally including key partner forums and communicating and engaging key stakeholders around the company’s CR strategy.
- Develop stakeholder engagement strategy to better address key material issues that impact Hilton Worldwide.
- Help manage the forthcoming internal CR Council.
- Serve as the lead point person from the CR team on the development and production of the company’s corporate responsibility report.
- Serve as the primary point person for the company’s submission of awards related to corporate responsibility and socially responsible investment rankings.
- Liaise with Corporate Communications/PR to ensure the promotion of strategic partners and programs and CR Reporting content.
- Four (4) year college degree in Public Affairs, International Affairs, International Development or related major
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in the public/private sector on issues and activities related to corporate responsibility, sustainability corporate partnerships and/or public policy
- Must be knowledgeable of current best practices regarding strategic partnerships and overall corporate responsibility/public affairs programs of global companies
- Must be sensitive to the needs of diverse populations
- Ability to travel as required (30 percent of time)
- Ability to be available/accessible during non-traditional hours when/if needed
- Advanced degree (MBA or International Relations) preferred with a focus on corporate responsibility, sustainability, public policy and/or social entrepreneurship
- Experience working within a large business/organization
- Experience in the hospitality industry
- Experience managing global NGO relationships
- Proficiency in at least one foreign language spoken in key region/countries
- Sound understanding of NGO space and/or experience working with global multi-lateral development organizations
- Experience in internal communication and employee engagement programs
In order to apply to this position, you must be legally authorized to work in the United States; Hilton Worldwide will not be providing visa sponsorship for this position. You must also be able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
A World of Opportunities
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For 93 years, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. The company is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Its brands are comprised of more than 3,800 hotels and timeshare properties, with 630,000 rooms in 88 countries and include Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®. Visit www.hiltonworldwide.com for more information and connect with Hilton Worldwide at www.facebook.com/hiltonworldwide, www.twitter.com/hiltonworldwide, www.youtube.com/hiltonworldwide, www.flickr.com/hiltonworldwide and www.linkedin.com/company/hilton-worldwide.
Proud Part of Hilton Worldwide
Hilton Worldwide’s Headquarters is located in McLean, Virginia. The company owns, manages and franchises some of the best known and highly regarded hotel brands around the world. We offer competitive benefits to our Team Members. We invite you to become part of a dynamic team whose vision is to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality.
Hilton Worldwide is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world, with more than 4,200 hotels, resorts and...